Recipe type: Appetiser
This is a somewhat old-fashioned dish but still very good and easy to make. I found it in an old cook This dish would be good to serve at a brunch--just keep the croquettes warm in a chafing dish or crock pot.
- Parsley Finely Chopped 2 Tablespoons
- Eggs (beaten) 2 Numbers
- Cheese 3 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Butter 80 Grams
- Milk 160 ml
- All Purpose Flour 100 Grams
- Eggs (boiled) 4 Numbers
- Cracker Crumbs 1 Cup
- Parmesan Cheese 2 Tablespoons
- Melt the butter in a pan add the flour cook it, and add milk and mix it well, reduce the flame add pepper powder, salt, mozzeralla cheese, parmesan cheese mix it well.
- Switch off the flame, add boiled eggs (chopped in pieces) add parsley and transfer in to plate and leave it cool.
- Take flour in a plate add pepper powder, salt, mix it well.
- Divide the mixture in to equal portions and shape them in your choice.
- Dip the dumplings into the beaten egg, then in the flour again in the beaten egg and then cracker crumbs and deep fry the croquettes until golden brown.
- Serve hot with sauce.