Honey Chilli Cake
Recipe type: Appetiser
Every one knows that cakes or only sweet but this is slightly made different flavours by adding honey and chilli powder to cake.this honey chilly cake has introduced by local iyengar bakery. it tastes excelent with juicy honey syrup.
- Lemon Yellow Colour 3 Drops
- Vanilla Essence ¼ Teaspoons
- Milk 5 Teaspoons
- Eggs 4 Numbers
- Butter 250 Grams
- Castle Sugar 250 Grams
- Baking Powder 1 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour 250 Grams
- Chilly Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Jam 4 Tablespoons
- Take all purpose flour put it into the kitchen planetary machine and add baking powder, mix it,
- add castle sugar, butter, eggs, milk, vanilla essence, lemon yellow colour, mix it like a soft mixture, transfer this into the butter papered baking mold, bake them at 160c for 40 minutes.
- Heat a pan add jam melt it, add sugar, chilly powder mix it well, switch off the flame, and keeps it aside.
- For Honey syrup: Water 150 ml Sugar 50 g Honey ½ cup Rose essence ¼ ts Heat water in a pan add sugar, mix it
- and add honey, cook this till like a sugar syrup consistency, let it cool down add rose essence, mix it well.
- After baking the cake let it cool down and pour the honey syrup on the top and pour the jam evenly
- and sprinkle the desiccated coconut on the top,
- rest it and cut them into pieces and enjoy it.