Mushroom Manchurian Dry
Recipe type: Appetiser
who likes Mushrooms, will love Mushroom Manchurian to its death. Follow this dry mushroom manchurian recipe to make delicious protein rich snack which has to serve hot to enjoy .
- Green Chilly Chopped 2 Numbers
- Onion Chopped 1 Numbers
- Garlic Chopped 1 Teaspoons
- Ginger Chopped 1 Teaspoons
- Oil For Deep Fry
- All Purpose Flour 3 Tablespoons
- Corn Starch 3 Tablespoons
- Coriander Chopped 1 Bunch
- Chilly Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Potatoes 100 Grams
- Mushrooms 250 Grams
- Spring Onions Chopped 2 Tablespoons
- Soya Sauce 1 Teaspoons
- Vinegar 1 Teaspoons
- Msg (optional) 1 Pinch
- Sugar ½ Teaspoons
- Chilly Sauce 1 Teaspoons
- First remove the steams of mushrooms and chopped them.
- Take a bowl add mushroom chopped, grated boiled potatoes, salt, chilly powder, chopped coriander, corn starch mix it like a dough and stuff in the mushrooms,
- Take another bowl add all purpose flour, corn starch, salt, water, mix it like a batter and take mushrooms dip it into the batter and deep fry them.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped ginger & garlic, cook it till raw flavor is gone,
- chopped onions, salt, chopped green chilly, spring onion white part, chilly powder, Soya sauce, vinegar, MSG (optional) sugar, chilly sauce, chopped coriander, sauté it and add fried mushrooms toss it and add spring onion green part, switch off the flame.