Alasanda Vada Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Alasanda Vada recipe at home. Alasanda vada is a tasty traditional andhra recipe will serve as tiffin. This is a healthy homemade vada recipe which will have great demand during festival seasons. Learn how to make this alasanda vada recipe by following the simple steps given belo If you find this Alasanda Vada recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Alasanda Vada recipe, so that any one can make this Alasanda Vada very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Red gram (alasandalu) - 1 cup
- Green chillies - 4
- Ginger (pasted) – small piece
- Curry leaves - 10
- Coriander leaves (chopped )
- Cumin seeds (Jeelakarra) - 1 spoon
- Onion (chopped) - 1
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Soak red gram or alasandalu for 6 hours in water, drain the water and grind it into a smooth paste in mixie or a grinder.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies, ginger paste, salt, jeera, chopped curry leaves and coriander leaves to the above paste and mix them well.
- Heat a pan with oil, make small circles with the above make mixture and make a hole in the middle with your finger.
- Drop the vada in the oil and fry till they turn golden color.
- Serve alasanda vada hot with sambar or chutney or sauce.