Bread Dosa Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Bread Dosa recipe at home. Bread Dosa is a smooth tasty healthy and delicious bread recipes. These are very simple and easy bread recipes. The complete preparation processes of making this Bread Dosa recipe is explained below in detail. If you find this Bread Dosa recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bread Dosa recipe, so that any one can make this Bread Dosa very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bread pieces - 1 cup
- Raw Rice - ¼ cup
- Curd (in case rava is used) - 1 cup
- Onion (pieces) - 1 medium size
- Ginger - 1 inch piece minced
- Kottimeera (Coriander leaves) - a bunch
- Jillakarra (Cumin seeds) - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 spoon
- Clean and Soak the rice in water for several hours.
- Now grind the rice into fine paste after draining the water.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add Jillakarra, Ginger and Onions into it.
- Finally add Bread pieces into it and off the stove.
- Mix the above mixture into the batter and make dosa on the pan. Fry this two sides of dosa.
- Now tasty bread dosa is ready to taste along with chutney.
- Serve Bread dosa hot.