Carrot and Green Peas Sandwich
Recipe type: Breakfast
A colourful and easy way to provide your skin with lots of protein and vitamin A.
- 4 brown bread slices , lightly buttered
- 1½ cups parboiled and finely chopped carrots
- ¼ cup green peas , boiled and slightly mashed
- 2 tbsp grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- ¼ tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tsp oil
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil and fry the cumin seeds until they crackle. Add the green chilli, vegetables, paneer and salt.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread the mixture on 2 bread slices evenly. Cover with the remaining 2 bread slices.
- Cut into two and serve.