Egg parathas Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Egg parathas recipe at home. If you find this Egg parathas recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Egg parathas recipe, so that any one can make this Egg parathas very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 3 cupsFlour
- as required for making the doughWater
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 4 beaten Egg
- 1 medium, finely chopped Onion
- 3 finely chopped Green Chili
- ¼ inch, grated Ginger
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ cup Cooking Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- In a bowl beat the eggs, onion, green chili, ginger, black pepper, and salt.
- Mix flour, oil, salt thoroughly in a bowl and then add sufficient water to make dough, knead for 5 minutes, cover and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough into small size balls(like golf balls), flatten each ball into a small circle (around 2 inch diameter).
- Spread onto the dough few drops of oil and roll it out into a circle.
- Heat a tavva (flat griddle) and when tavva is very hot, place the rolled out dough on it. Leave for half a minute and then turn over.
- The paratha will now slowly start to bubble up. Now add a teaspoon of oil onto the top of the paratha and turn over. The paratha immediately starts to blow up.
- Take 2 tbsp of the egg batter and spread it evenly over the paratha. Add ½ tsp of oil and flip it over. Fry till the egg is cooked (like 1 min).
- Remove from tawa when the paratha turns golden brown. Serve hot with fresh grounded pepper over it.