Recipe type: Breakfast
Fruit sandwich is a simple and tasty sandwich recipe with slices of fresh fruits placed between the buttered bread slices.
- 12 bread slices
- 100 gms butter
- ½ cup tomato ketchup
- 1 cup finely chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped chickoo or banana
- ½ cup pomogranate seeds (anardana)
- ¼ cup finely chopped papaya
- 1 cup Green Chutney
- a pinc of black salt (sanchal)
- Cut off the brown sides of the bread slices. apply butter on one slice and tomato sauce on the other, this way keep all the slices ready.
- Now mix all the fruits well along with the chutney.
- Spread the fruit mixture on the buttered slice and cover with tomato sauce slice.
- Serve immediately with sauce(optional)