Healthy Mixed Vegetable Omelet
Recipe type: Breakfast
Healthy Mixed Vegetable Omelet - Be Fit Be Cool AAPI
- Eggs 2 Numbers
- Carrot ¼ Cup
- Pepper (Green, Red, Yellow) ¼ Cup
- Garlic (Chopped) 1 Teaspoons
- Mushrooms ¼ Cup
- Onions (Chopped) ¼ Cup
- Salt . To Taste
- Pepper Powder ¼ Teaspoons
- Paneer (Grated) 100 Grams
- Butter ½ Teaspoons
- Heat a non stick pan and add chopped garlic sauté the garlic with out oil then add chopped carrot, mushrooms, green, red and yellow bell peppers and chopped onions, chopped parsley, sauté it.
- And add pinch of salt, pepper powder, mix it well and add grated paneer sauté it and transfer in to a plate.
- In a small bowl add two eggs beat it nicely and add pinch of salt, pepper powder mix it well.
- Heat a pan add ½ tsp. of butter then pour the egg mixture cook it for one minute then put the vegetable mixture on the top of the omelette then fold it and serve it hot.