Lacha Parata Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Lacha Parata recipe at home. Lacha Parata is a tasty and delicious dish, this will serve good in parties and functions. This Lacha Parata also consumes very less time to prepare. The process of making Lacha Parata is mentioned below in detail. If you find this Lacha Parata recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Lacha Parata recipe, so that any one can make this Lacha Parata very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Mida pindi (all purpose flour) - 2 cups
- Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Oil - 2tsps
- Salt for taste
- Take a bowl, add Mida pindi, Wheat flour, Salt, Oil and warm water.
- Mix all the above ingredients into fine dough (just like chapathi dough) for parata.
- Make small ball out of the dough and spread it just like chapathi.
- Apply oil and sprinkle flour on the chapathi.
- Fold this just like noramal parata fold (just as we fold for saree funks).
- Roll the folded dough into round shape, add oil on it and spread like common chapathi.
- Now heat the pan with oil roast this just like common parata.
- Lacha Parata is ready to serve, serve this Lacha Parata hot with any curry recipes.