Masala Puri Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Masala Puri recipe at home. Masala Puri is a tasty and delicious snack recipe which is very tasty. The preparation of this recipe is also very simple and easy. The complete making processes of this Masala Puri recipe is mentioned below. If you find this Masala Puri recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Masala Puri recipe, so that any one can make this Masala Puri very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Godhuma pindi – 2 cups
- Salt for taste
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 spoons
- Green chillies – 4
- Oil to fry
- Make a fine paste with Green chillies, Salt, Ginger and garlic paste in a mixie.
- Now take a bowl and add Godhuma pindi with water and above made paste and mix it evenly into a smooth puri dough.
- Prepare small balls from this dough and make thin puries (so that this will be crispy).
- Heat the oil in pan and fry them deeply.
- Now tasty Masala Puri is ready enjoy this directly or with sauce.
- This will act as a delicious snack recipe.