Recipe type: Breakfast
- Green Peas 1 Cup
- Onion 1 Small
- Cumin Seeds ½ Teaspoons
- Coriander Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Garam Masala ½ Teaspoons
- Boil green peas in 2 cups of water for 5 mins
- DRain the green peas and grind them into a fine paste using a blender.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Add cumin, allow them to crackle. Add Asafoetida.
- Add ginger and onions. Saute them together till onions become translucent. 6. Add the green pea paste, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala. Cook on medium flame for 5 mins (add very little water if required).
- , Make sure that the mixture is thick then switch of the gas. Let the mixture cool.
- For making parathas, roll the dough, add the mixture and cook like any other parathas.