Minapa Garelu Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Minapa Garelu recipe at home. Minapa Garelu or Vadalu is a tasty traditional popular andhra recipes which are yummy and delicious. This will have great demand during festival seasons. The complete preparation of this Minapa Garelu/ Vadalu recipe is mentioned below. If you find this Minapa Garelu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Minapa Garelu recipe, so that any one can make this Minapa Garelu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Minapappu - 1 cup
- Green chillies - 4
- Ginger (pasted) – small piece
- Curry leaves - 10
- Coriander leaves (chopped )
- Jeelakarra - 1 spoon
- Onion (chopped) - 1
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Soak Minapappu for 6 hours in water, drain the water and grind it into a smooth dough in mixie or a grinder.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies, ginger paste, salt, Jeera, chopped curry leaves and coriander leaves in the dough and mix well.
- Heat a pan with oil, Make small circles with the above make mixture and make a hole in the middle with your finger.
- Drop the garelu or vada in the oil and fry till they turn golden color. Taste or Serve Minapa Garelu/ Vadaluhot with Sambar or chutney or sauce recipes.