Muli ka Paratha Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Muli ka Paratha recipe at home. Chapathi with Grated Radish If you find this Muli ka Paratha recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Muli ka Paratha recipe, so that any one can make this Muli ka Paratha very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 4 Cups Wheat flour
- 4 Radish (Muli)
- 3 tbsp Ghee or oil
- 3 Onions
- 2" piece Ginger
- 2 Bunches Coriander leaves
- ½ tsp Ajwain powder
- ½tsp Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Wash and Grate radish,chop onions,chop ginger and coriander leaves. Add wheat flour, salt, chilli powder, ajwain powder and make a thick dough.by using enough water.
- Take small balls and roll as for chapatis.
- Roast them on the tava. When one side is dry, turn the other side and apply ghee or oil.
- Now turn the other side, apply oil and fry well.
- Remove from fire when parathas are done.
- Serve hot with curd and pickle.