Pulla Garelu Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Pulla Garelu recipe at home. It's very tasty If you find this Pulla Garelu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Pulla Garelu recipe, so that any one can make this Pulla Garelu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 3 cups rice flour
- 2 onions
- 2 green chillies
- Few leaves of karivepaku
- 1 tsp jeelakarra
- 2 cups curd
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- First take curd and make it sour by keeping it outside from refrigerator.
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients(cutted onions,green chillies,jeelakarra,karivepaku,salt) and add water to make a thick batter(puri batter)
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and make small balls out of it.
- Then heat oil in a pan andtake the above balls into your palm and flat them like vada and slowly place them into oil and fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Take out them on tissue and press them.Drain the oil.
- Serve hot it with cocunut Chutney or with green chutney.