quick ragi dosa recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
ragi dosa – crepes made from finger millet or red millet flour
- 2 cups ragi flour or sprouted ragi flour ( i used organic sprouted ragi flour)
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 cup curd
- take the ragi flour or sprouted ragi flour in a bowl or pan.
- add the dessicated coconut to it.
- add water to the mixture and start to mix everything well.
- the batter should be slightly thin than the regular dosa batter. keep this batter covered for 30 minutes.
- on a mediumly hot tava or griddle pour the batter with a help of a ladle and spread it slowly.
- sprinkle some oil/butter/ghee on top. flip and cook the other side. cook the ragi dosa, the way you cook dosas at home.
- serve the ragi dosa with any vegetable dish, sambar, dal or any chutney.