Apple Cinnamon Soya Shake
Recipe type: Drinks
A satiating fruity in-between snack…..that can be made in a jiffy. The antioxidants from soya, fibre from apples and the bio-active compound from cinnamon helps to avoid a quick rise in blood sugar levels and the low fat milk gives you enough calcium and protein while avoiding the unnecessary fat.
- 3 apples, chopped
- 1 cup chilled soya milk
- 2 cups chilled low fat milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon (dalchini) powder
- sugar substitute to taste
- To Serve
- Blend the apple and sugar in a blender to a smooth purée using a little milk.
- Add the cinnamon powder, soya milk and milk and blend again.
- Pour into individual glasses and top with ice cubes. Serve immediately.