Beetroot Lassi Recipe
Recipe type: Drinks
Learn how to make Beetroot Lassi recipe at home. Beetroot lassi is a tasty delicious summer special liquid recipe. This homemade healthy recipe is the combination of curd and beetroot this will work as a good snack. Simple and quick steps to prepare beetroot lassi is given below. If you find this Beetroot Lassi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Beetroot Lassi recipe, so that any one can make this Beetroot Lassi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Beetroot – 1
- Sugar – 1 spoon
- Curd – 1 cup
- Black salt – pinch
- Cumin powder (zeera powder) – pinch
- Cardamom powder (elachi powder) – pinch
- Cashew nuts – 2
- Honey to taste
- Pineapple pieces – 2
- Clean, peal and boil the beetroot pieces, keep them aside.
- Blend curd, black salt, cumin powder, cardamom powder and honey.
- Now make a paste with the boiled beetroot pieces and mix this with the above curd mixture.
- Refrigerate this and serve chilled by garnishing with cashew nuts and pineapple pieces.