Santa Claus Milk
Recipe type: Drinks
- Milk 4 Cup
- Cinnamon 1-2 Stricks
- Whole Cloves 3-4 Numbers
- Granulated Sugar ¼ Cup
- Corn Starch 1 Tablespoons
- Cold Milk 2 Tablespoons
- Ground Nutmeg To Taste
- Combine 4 cups milk, cinnamon stick and 3 to 4 whole cloves in a saucepan, cook over medium heat 15 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove and discard cinnamon and cloves.
- Combine sugar and corn starch, add the 2 tbsps cold milk, stirring mixture until smooth.
- Add cold milk mixture to hot milk mixture, stirring constantly.
- Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Ladle into mugs, and sprinkle with nutmeg.