strawberry lassi recipe
Recipe type: kids
strawberry lassi – creamy, fruity, rose scented lassi made with yogurt, strawberries, cream and rose water.
- 325 to 350 gms strawberries
- 1 to 1.5 cups full fat chilled curd/yogurt
- 2 to 3 tbsp cream, 25 to 30% low fat cream
- 6 to 7 tbsp sugar or honey – add as required and depending on the sweetness of the strawberries
- 1 to 2 tsp rose water
- one or two sliced strawberries for garnish
- rinse, hull and roughly chop the strawberries.
- blend the strawberries with sugar or honey to a smooth puree.
- add yogurt, cream, rose water and pulse at intervals till you get a smooth, creamy lassi.
- serve the strawberry lassi immediately garnished with sliced strawberries or mint leaves. you can also add some ice cubes while serving the strawberry lassi.