Pala Boondi Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
Learn how to make Pala Boondi recipe at home. Pala boondi is a tasty traditional south Indian dessert recipe made with the combination of gram flour and milk. This homemade boondi recipe is healthy and easy too. If you find this Pala Boondi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Pala Boondi recipe, so that any one can make this Pala Boondi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Gram flour (senaga pindi) – 1 cup
- Milk – 2 liters
- Sugar to taste
- Dry fruits – 1 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1 spoon
- Oil for deep fry
- Heat the milk along with sugar in a bowl.
- Mean heat a pan with oil and mix gram flour with water and prepare boondi with jalagarite.
- Boil the milk till it become concentrated.
- Add the fried boondi, cardimum powder and dry fruits to it.
- Mix them well, Pala boondi is ready and serve hot or chilled.