Carrot Capsicum Rice Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Carrot Capsicum Rice recipe at home. Carrot capsicum rice is a tasty delicious homemade rice recipe. This healthy dish serves as a good dish when guests give sudden appearance. Quick and easy steps to prepare carrot capsicum rice recipe is given below. If you find this Carrot Capsicum Rice recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Carrot Capsicum Rice recipe, so that any one can make this Carrot Capsicum Rice very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Rice - 1 cup
- Carrot (grated) – 1 cup Capsicum pieces – 1 cup Onion (cut into long thin pieces) - 1
- Oil – 1 spoon
- Jilakarra - 1 spoon
- Lavangalu - 3
- Dalchina chekka - 1
- Yalakulu - 2
- Clean the rice and soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan add onion and capsicum pieces. Fry them till the pieces become smooth.
- Now add the grated carrot and stir them well.
- Add jeelakarra, dalchina chekka, yalakulu and lavangalu to fry.
- Now add soaked rice and fry for 2 to 5 minutes and add water to it.
- When the rice become smooth your carrot capsicum rice is ready.
- Serve this hot carrot capsicum rice directly or with any curries.