Recipe type: easy recipes spl
This is the most easy and best Egg Biryani i have tried and thanks to Vahchef's easy video instruction Egg biryani is perfect combo made with hard boiled eggs added into flavored rice striking of aroma and richness. Biryani is loved by all mainly for its distinctive spices and the flavorful rice that is made with basmati rice, spices, egg, chicken, meat, fish or vegetables.
- Salt 1 To Taste
- Mint 1 Bunch
- Plain Yogurt 2 Cup
- Whole Garam Masala 10 Numbers
- Black Cumin 1 Teaspoons
- Fresh Coriander/Cilantro Leaves 1 Teaspoons
- Biryani Masla Pdr 1 Teaspoons
- Fired Onion 1 Teaspoons
- Green Chillies 4 Numbers
- Oil 1 Tablespoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoons
- Onions 1 Large
- Eggs 8 Numbers
- Basmati Rice 500 Grams
- Clarified Butter 6 Teaspoons
- Wash and soak rice for atleast ½ hour. boil eggsShell the boiled eggs and give four long cuts on the white portion of each egg without separating it. In a kadai or pot, heat the clarified butter or oil.
- And spices and fry the onions until they become golden brown and add ginger garlic paste ,gr chillies ,mint coriander ,biryani masala and curd and cook In the same masala measure 1½ times the amout water to rice and bring it to boiladd soaked rice and mix well and cook covered till rice is done add.
- Then add red chilli powder, salt and eggs,besan and fry until the eggs get coated with the spices. Remove the eggs and set aside.When the air holes appear on the rice surface, reduce the stove heat to low.
- Cook until all of the water has absorbed and the rice is tender. top rice with eggs