Flavoured Rice Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Flavoured Rice recipe at home. Flavoured Rice is a simple, easy and tasty rice recipe. This rice recipe can be cooked in very less time. The preparation process of this delicious tasty Flavoured Rice recipe is mentioned below in detail manner. If you find this Flavoured Rice recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Flavoured Rice recipe, so that any one can make this Flavoured Rice very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Rice – 1 cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Green chillies- 4 chopped
- Ginger paste – 1 spoon
- Garlic cloves- 4-5, crushed
- Curryleaves-2 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 4 spoons
- Coriander for garnishing
- Avalu (Mustard seeds) - 1 tea spoon
- Jilakarra (Cumin seeds) - 1 tea spoon
- Senaga pappu (Chenna dal)- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Minappapu (Black gram or urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Clean the rice and soak them for ½ an hour and cook the rice without sticking, keep it aside.
- Take pan pour oil and heat it. Add Avalu, Jilakarra, Senaga pappu, Red dry chillies and Minappapu.
- When the above ingredients get fried, add Green chillies, Ginger paste and crushed Garlic cloves and fry them.
- Now mix cooked rice along with salt and mix them evenly on low flame.
- You can garnish Flavoured Rice with coriander.
- Enjoy this Flavoured Rice with curry or chutney.