Mint Aloo Bath Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Mint Aloo Bath recipe at home. Mint aloo bath is a delicious tastyrice recipe. This helthy homemade recipe will act as good evening snack or breakfast recipe. Learn this home made mint aloo bath recipe by following the simple steps below. If you find this Mint Aloo Bath recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Mint Aloo Bath recipe, so that any one can make this Mint Aloo Bath very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Basmati Rice - 1½ Cup
- Potatoes - 5
- Cloves - 3
- Red chilli - 2
- Cumin seeds (jilakarra) - 2 tsp
- Turmeric - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon (dalchina chekka) - ½ inch
- cardamom (yelakulu) - 1
- Mint - ½ Cup
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies - 5
- Clean and cook the rice, keep it aside.
- Boil the potato half's till the pieces become smooth, allow them to cool and remove the skin.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, zeera, red chilli and allow them to pop.
- Now add green chillies, potatoes and turmeric, fry them till the pieces get the spiciness from chillies.
- Add mint leaves and salt to the above mixture to cook.
- Now mix the cooked rice to it and keep it in simmer for few mins.
- Serve this hot and spicy mint aloo bath plane or along with sauce or chutney or curry.