Palakura rice Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Palakura rice recipe at home. Palakura rice is a tasty healthy rice recipe which is prepared with green leafy vegetable palakura. The making of this rice recipe is very simple and easy. The complete preparation processes of this palak rice is mentioned below. If you find this Palakura rice recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Palakura rice recipe, so that any one can make this Palakura rice very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Palakura - 1 bunches
- Greenchillies-5, chopped
- Garlic cloves- 4-5,crushed
- Ginger- 3 inch, crushed
- Salt to taste
- Jilakarra (Cumin seeds)-1/2tsp
- Avalu (Mustard seeds)- 1 tea spoon
- Minappapu (urad dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Senagapappu (Chenna dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Turmeric (optional) - 1pinch
- Clean the rice and cook it in a preessure cooker and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry Palakura and green chillies for few minutes and allow them to cool.
- Grind them into paste in the mixie along with salt, keep it aside.
- In a heat pan add oil, Mustard seeds, cumin seeds, Black gram, Red dry chillies, chenna dal,crushed ginger and garlic fry for a second.
- Now mix palakura paste and fry them by closing lid.
- Add the cooked rice to the grinded pate, mix them evenly.
- Take Palakura rice into the serving bowl and garnish with curry leaves.