Plain Biryani Rice Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Plain Biryani Rice recipe at home. Plain Biryani Rice is a tasty delicious easy home made biriyani recipe. This is very simple and easy so you can make this when guests give you sudden appearance. So the complete making processes of this Plain Biryani Rice recipe is given here. If you find this Plain Biryani Rice recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Plain Biryani Rice recipe, so that any one can make this Plain Biryani Rice very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Basmathi Rice - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 cut into long thin pieces)
- Biriyani ahakulu - 2
- Oil – 1 spoon
- Jilakarra - 1 spoon
- Lavangalu - 3
- Dalchina chekka - 1
- Yalakulu - 2
- Clean the basmati rice and soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Mean while cut the onion into long thin pieces.
- Heat a pan, add oil and onion pieces. Fry them till the pieces become brown.
- Add jeelakarra, biriyani ahakulu, dalchina chekka, yalakulu and lavangalu to fry.
- Now add soaked basmati rice and fry for 2 to 5 minutes and add water to it.
- When the rice become smooth your biriyani is done.
- Serve this hot Plain biryani rice along with veg or non-veg curries.