Salsa, Mexican Vegetarian Dip
Recipe type: Appetiser
Life wouldn’t be the same without Salsa – the dance and the dip, both amazing. Here we are going to talk about the ‘dip’ or the condiment that is the highlight to of any Mexican meal. Fresh, delicious, easy, satisfying and fantastic! You’ll never want to eat out of a bottle again!
- Tomoatoes – 2 large, chopped
- Onions – ¼ large, chopped
- Garlic – 4 large cloves
- Jalapenos – to taste
- Tomato Sauce – 8 oz can
- Cilantro – 1 cup, chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Roasted Cumin Powder – ½ tsp
- Lime Juice – to taste
- Black Pepper – to taste
- Add the following to a food processor: Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic & Jalapenos.
- Blend enough but not too smooth.
- Open up and add in Tomato Sauce, Cilantro, Roasted Cumin Powder, Salt, Black Pepper and Lime Juice.
- Close and pulse till eveything is incorporated well.
- Chill and serve with Chips or a great Mexican meal!