Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Recipe type: Appetiser
Spinach and Artichoke is a prefect appetizer that can be made for a party of 2 or 20 or even 200! Make it ahead and cook and serve right out of the oven when your friends arrive. Fabulous as a spread on a bread, toast, cracker or tortilla chips.
- Frozen Chopped Spinach – 5 oz
- Artichoke Hearts in Water – 1, 14oz can, drained & chopped
- Mayonnaise – ½ cup
- Sour Cream – ½ cup
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese – ¾ cup
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese -3/4 cup
- Garlic – 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Black Pepper – to taste
- Red Chili Flakes – to taste, optional
- Thaw the Frozen Spinach.
- Mix everything in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and pour into an oven-safe serving dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 22 min uncovered or until the edges have browned.
- Take it out and serve hot with some bread or tortilla chips.
1. Use Fresh Spinach (chop fine) 2. Add Green Chillies (finely chopped) to add to the spice.