Thai Rice Noodle Stir-fry
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
This classic rice noodle dish with stir-fried mixed vegetables and peanuts is sure to delight your senses.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- ½ cup thinly sliced onions
- 2 thinly sliced fresh red chillies
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup carrot , cut into thin strips
- ½ cup sliced capsicum
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1½ cups cooked rice noodles
- 1½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ cup roasted and crushed peanuts
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic, spring onion whites and red chillies and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the bean sprouts, carrots, capsicum, cabbage and stir-fry on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the rice noodles, soya sauce, lemon juice, sugar and peanuts and salt, mix well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.