Recipe type: Dessert
It's dessert specially made on the ocassion of Ganesh chathurthi
- Wheat Flour ½ Cup
- Milk 2 and half Cup
- Jaggery ¾ or 1 Cup
- Cardamom 1 Teaspoons
- Wheat Flour 4 Tablespoons
- Cashews 1//8 Cup
- Almonds ⅛ Cup
- Water 2+1/2 Cup
- Ghee 2 Tablespoons
- Make the dough with wheat flour and water and rest it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 mins make dough into two equal parts and with one portion of dough make tiny balls and with other half portion make long and thin ones(like thin rope) and them to boiling water.
- After cooking for 15 minutes on medium flame add milk and cook it for 5 more minutes.
- Now its time to add 1 cup of jaggery and cardamom into it and cook it for 3 to 5 mins.
- Before switching off the flame add fried cashews and almonds in ghee, along with the ghee.
- It tastes good when it is moderately hot. Enjoy!