Recipe type: Kids
Eliminate leftovers: bring all the ingredients to the table and let the kids help make their own Mexican style burritos. Dinner will be gone in a flash!
- Olive oil spray
- 200g lean beef strips
- 4 wholemeal flat bread (such as Missionfood Wraps)
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Place over high heat. Add one-third of the beef and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 2 more batches with remaining beef.
- Place the wraps on a clean work surface. Top with beef, lettuce, tomato, capsicum, carrot and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce. Wrap to enclose filling..