Funny face pizzas
Recipe type: Snacks
These funny faces will put a smile on everyone's face. Make a big batch of them - they make great party food.
- 2 wholemeal muffins
- 70g (1/4 cup) tomato paste.
- 35g (1/3 cup) cheddar, coarsely grated
- 2 large pimento-stuffed green olives, cut into 8 slices
- ½ small red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- ½ small carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Split wholemeal muffins. Spread the cut sides with tomato paste. Place, tomato-side up, on a baking tray. Sprinkle with cheddar. Place 2 slices of olives on each muffin to make eyes. Place capsicum on muffins to make mouths. Cook under grill for 3-5 minutes or until the cheddar melts. Transfer muffins to serving plates. Place carrot on top of the muffins to make hair. Serve immediately.