Healthy No Bake Cookies
Recipe type: kids
Healthy no bake cookies, these are loved by kids and very easy and quick to make. . . Involve your kids while making this; they will really enjoy the process.
- 12 digestive biscuits
- ½ cup muesli
- 2 tbsp wheat bran
- 1 tbsp powdered flax seeds
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- a few drops of vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- dessicated coconut for rolling
- Place the biscuits in a bowl and crush to a coarse powder with the help of your hands.
- Add the muesli, wheat bran, flax seeds, peanut butter, vanilla essence and chocolate and mix well.
- Knead the mixture using your hands to form a dough.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and roll out each portion into a round ball.
- Flatten each ball with your palms to form a thick disc shaped cookie.
- Roll the prepared cookies in dessicated coconut till they are evenly covered on both the sides.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.