Papad Paneer Fritters ( Paneer)
Recipe type: kids
Crushed papad coated chilli garlic paneer fritters.
- 1 cup crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp grated garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- ¼ cup plain flour (maida)
- ¾ cup crushed papad
- oil for deep-frying
- For Serving
- tomato ketchup
- Put the paneer in a plate and knead well.
- Add the salt, garlic, chilli powder, tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 9 equal portions and roll each portion into a 50 mm. (2") long cylindrical shape. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour with ½ cup water in a bowl and mix well.
- Dip each roll into the flour-water paste and then roll in the crushed papad and deep-fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.