Recipe type: Snacks
- 12 small white par-baked bread rolls, halved
- 2 x 50g sachets tomato and herb pizza sauce
- 1 cup reduced-fat pizza cheese
- 225g can pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained, chopped
- 2 sticks cabanossi, sliced
- 1 small green capsicum, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Spread cut side of each roll with pizza sauce. Place on prepared trays.
- Sprinkle rolls with ⅓ cup cheese. Top with pineapple, cabanossi and capsicum. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Serve.