Chicken Bon Bon
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Chicken Bon Bon recipe using our easy to make homemade Chicken Bon Bon recipes. Try this homemade Chicken Bon Bon cooking recipe at your home.
- 2 cups cooked and shredded Chicken
- Salt to taste
- 2 small sized Cucumber (Kheera)
- 1 tblsp Soya Sauce
- 3 tblsp Seasame Seeds
- 3 Red Chili (Lal Mirchi)
- 1 tblsp Vinegar (Sirka)
- 1 tsp crushed Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
- 1 tsp powdered Sugar
- 1 tblsp chopped Spring Onions
- 1 tsp chopped Ginger (Adrak)
- Cut the cucumber into half length wise.remove the seeds and cut the cucumber into half.
- Divide the halved cucumber into length wise pieces approximately 1 inch in thickness. keep aside.
- Grind the red chillies in a blender along with the vinegar to a smooth paste. keep aside.
- Prepare the bon bon sauce by mixing in a basin the sesame oil, sesame seeds, salt , soya sauce, ginger, sugar, red chilly paste, crushed pepper corns and the spring onions.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in a bowl. surround with the cucumber pieces.
- Pour the bon bon sauce on top of the chicken.