Chicken and lentil korma
Recipe type: Curries
Take a few shortcuts with this 'superbly easy' dish. No wonder Taste members love this recipe!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, chopped
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- ⅔ cup korma curry paste
- ½ cup water
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 x 400g cans brown lentils, drained, rinsed
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 3 minutes, tossing, or until browned. Set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Combine water and coconut milk. Add to frying pan with chicken and lentils. Stir to combine.
- Cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with coriander. Serve.