Chicken Lollipop Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Chicken Lollipop recipe at home. Chicken lollipop healthy and crispy snack recipe. Here delicious recipe of easy chicken lollipops. Learn how to make or prepare chicken lollipop recipe in below. If you find this Chicken Lollipop recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chicken Lollipop recipe, so that any one can make this Chicken Lollipop very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon ginger & garlic paste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- Onions slices for garnishing
- Clean and wash chicken drumsticks and keep aside.
- Mix ginger & garlic paste, chilli powder, tomato ketchup, vinegar, salt to taste, maida flour, corn flour and beaten egg.
- Put the chicken in this mixture and marinate an hour to two hours.
- Heat oil (for deep fry) in a wok and dip the marinated chicken in oil.
- Fry for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown on medium flame.
- Serve hot with onion slices.
- Western style of making chicken lollipop recipe procedure:
- Here we are sharing the easy preparation of microwave chicken lollipop recipe in below. Follow this simple cooking method of chicken lollipop recipe.
- Wash the chicken lollipops (drumsticks).
- Mix ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, plain flour, vinegar, tomato ketchup, salt to taste.
- Add the chicken lollipops in it and mix well with adding of beaten egg.
- Marinate for at least an hour.
- Take microwave safe plate and spread the tablespoon of oil on it.
- Place the marinate chicken on it and put this plate in oven.
- Cook them for 8 minutes in 70% temperature.
- Turn the chicken lollipops and again cook for 5 minutes.