Recipe type: Snacks
Master the art of preparing the perfectly flaky and crispy party special snack item, the Chicken puffs with this easy recipe. The chicken filled puffs are simply an amazing snack recipe which are favorite among children.
- Chicken filling:
- White Sauce (take a little milk ½ cup, add 2 tbsp of maida and mix well)
- 1 cup cleaned, boneless chicken
- for marinate:
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- soy sauce
- ½ tsp ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- ½ cup water
- 2 onions
- 1 green chilli (optional)
- 1 capsicum (optional)
- ½ carrot, finely chopped
- coriander (dhania) and mint leaves (phudina)
- For the pastry:
- Cut put in moulds, put filling, brush with egg & sprinkle water, bake at 200 degree c for 20 mins.
- For the filling:
- Heat oil and ghee(a little).
- Fry 2 onions and leek onions and capsicum (cut very fine).
- Fry then add a little celery to it and fry.
- Add very finely chopped carrot and fry. add chicken shredded and fry.
- Add ground pepper.
- Add the milk and maida (white sauce) mix well and add the leeks (green) last on top.
- Add corriander and mint chopped lastl
- To make the puffs:
- The same baked patties dough to be rolled and put in tartlet moulds and filled with chicken filling.
- Then cut the cover for the puffs with a tartlet mould to cover the puff.
- Brush one side of it with egg and place the brushed portion on the filling and cover it. press the edges of the cover.
- Glaze with egg and put on a tray.
- Lastly sprinkle a