Crockpot Lemon Garlic Chicken with Wild Rice
Recipe type: Curries
Crockpot lemon garlic chicken with wild is a traditional crockpot recipe of cooking chicken, wild rice , garlic and lime juice together in a crockpot or covered cooking pot. A complete meal in itself, the garlic lemon chicken crockpot with wild rice is as tasty as healthy.
- 1 lb. boneless chicken, skinless and lightly pounded
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- 8 cloves of garlic (lehsun) , crushed
- 1 cup wild rice blend
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2¼ cups water
- 10 fresh parsley springs
- Season the chicken breasts generously with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Add the garlic and rice.
- Add the lemon juice to the water and stir.
- Pour this mixture over the rice and chicken.
- Stir once to coat.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and set on low for 8 hours.
- To plate, place a serving of the rice on each plate and top with 1 chicken breast. garnish with fresh parsley sprigs