Easy Mutton Fry:
Recipe type: Curries
Easy Mutton fry easy to prepare with meat and indian spices. serve with rice, roti, etc...
- 1. Mutton - 1 kg
- 2. Onions - 2 (finely chopped)
- 3. Tomato - 1 (finely chopped)
- 4. Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
- 5. Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
- 6. Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- 7. Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- 8. Pepper powder - 2 tsp
- 9. Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- 10. Curry leaves - 10
- 11. Coriander leaves - few
- 12. Oil - 4 tbsp
- 13. Salt - to taste
- Clean and wash the mutton pieces.
- Pressure cook the mutton pieces, onion, tomato, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper powder and salt for 7 to 8 whistles.
- Now take a pan and heat with oil.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Then add the pressure cooked mutton pieces.
- Stir well.
- Close with a lid and cook till the mutton pieces would be in dry form.
- In-between stir well.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.