Fat Free Butter Chicken
Recipe type: non-veg
Fat Free Butter Chicken: Low fat Butter Chicken that the whole family will be delighted to cherish. If you really love butter chicken but steer clear due to high kilojoules then this healthy butter chicken recipe is for you!
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Teaspoons
- Onions (Chopped) ½ Cup
- Tomatoes (chopped) 1 Cup
- Green Chilies (sliced) 2-3 Numbers
- Cashew Nuts 10 Grams
- Raisins 5 Grams
- Yoghurt 1 Cup
- Chicken 200 Grams
- Garam Masala ¼ Teaspoons
- Kasuri Methi ¼ Teaspoons
- In a pan boil some water, to that add ginger garlic paste, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, green chilies, cashew nuts, chili powder, coriander powder, raisins, yoghurt, salt and by adding some water cook for 15mins on a low flame by closing the lid. And make a paste of it.
- In another pan heat water to that add chicken pieces, garam masala, salt and cook for 4-5 minutes by closing the lid, to this add tomato paste and cook for another 10 mins.
- Finally add Kasuri methi, and you can serve with any kind of pulkas.