Recipe type: Curries
- 1 lb. tilapia (or mild fish of choice)
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Place panko crumbs into a large and wide bowl and the vegenaise in another bowl.
- Pat your fish dry and cut the fillet into ¾-inch-wide strips and season with sea salt and pepper if you’d like.
- Dip a fish strip into the vegenaise, making sure to coat it completely. Then dip the strip into the panko crumbs and coat completely once more, sprinkling more on top if needed. Repeat with the rest of the fish sticks.
- Place the coated fish into a lightly oil rubbed baking pan and bake fish sticks until golden brown, approx. 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!.