Recipe type: Curries
One of the red meats that are available is the lamb meat. These are a very good source of proteins and amino acids. Lot of gravies and biryani’s are made with lamb meat as the main ingredient.
- Lamb Meat :- 1 kg, minced
- Ginger garlic paste :- 3 tbsp
- Butter :- 1 tbsp
- Raw papaya paste :- 3 tbsp
- Garam Masala powder :- ¼ tsp
- Red chili powder :- 1 tsp
- Chana dal :- ½ cup, roasted
- Onions :- as required, chopped thinly.
- Salt :- as per taste
- Oil :- as required for frying
- Take all the ingredients, mix it well and refrigerate it for close to couple of hours.
- Make kebabs of the same and deep fry it.
- This can be served with chutney and onions rings.