Masala Mutton Chops
Recipe type: Curries
Masala mutton chops is a delicious mutton recipe cooked in an array of Indian spices. Relish it with rotis or parathas.very easy to prepare at home.
- 1 kg mutton chops
- 250 ml curds (dahi)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania) leaves
- 3 red chillies
- 2 tsp coriander (dhania) seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- ½ tsp peppercorns
- 3 cardamoms (elaichi)
- 4 cloves (laung / lavang)
- 2 pcs cinnamon (dalchini)
- ghee or oil
- salt to taste
- Wash the chops and drain the water. add curd and salt and marinate for 1 hr.
- Add onion, tomato and green chillies.
- Powder red chillies, coriander, cumin, pepper, cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon together and add to the chops.
- Add ghee or oil and ½ cup of water .pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- Cool the cooker for 10 minutes and open the lid.
- Place the cooker back on fire and cook stirring till all the liquid is absorbed and ghee or oil floats on top. serve with roti or parathas