Mint Chicken Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Mint Chicken Curry recipe at home. Mint chicken curry is very healthy non vegetarian recipe and delicious. Preparation of this mint chicken curry recipe is simple to cook. Follow this easy method of mint chicken curry recipe. If you find this Mint Chicken Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Mint Chicken Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Mint Chicken Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- ½ kg chicken
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- A piece of ginger
- 8 garlic pods
- 4 green chillies
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- A tsp of lemon juice
- Salt ad required
- Few coriander leaves
- Wash the chicken and keep aside.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and chilli powder to the chicken pieces and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Make a smooth paste of Mint leaves and set it aside.
- Pour oil in a non-stick pan and let it to heat. Add the chopped ginger, garlic, green chillies and mint leaves paste. Cook these all ingredients in low heat for 2 minutes.
- Mix it well and pour half cup of water in it after 5 minutes.
- Cover the lid and cook for 10 minutes in low heat.
- Let the chicken to cook and open the lid. Turn off the heat.
- Garnish the mint chicken with sliced onions and coriander leaves.
- Yummy taste of mint chicken is ready to serve.
- Western style of making Mint chicken curry recipe procedure:
- Here we are giving simple steps of microwave mint chicken curry recipe and try let your home. This curry recipe is a spicy very easy to prepare. It is a good for health.
- Wash the chicken pieces and take this chicken in a bowl. Add the salt, chilli powder and lemon juice. Mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Wash the coriander leaves and mint leaves. Blend them with green chillies, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- In a big microwave dish, mix marinate chicken pieces with coriander and mint paste, add the garam masala, turmeric powder with little oil if requires.
- Mix it well and marinate again for 20 minutes.
- In a small microwave dish, add the oil and chopped onions with little salt in it and fry for 5 minutes on microwave. Remove the onions from microwave.
- Spread the fried onions over the chicken pieces and cover the dish with a micro safe lid. Cook on micro for 15 minutes.
- Serve the hot microwave mint chicken curry with roti or steamed rice.