Spicy Prawn Biryani
Recipe type: Curries
Delicious and Spicy Rice made with Prawns/Shrimp and Indian Spices,This contains all spices and masala.
- Shrimp and Indian Spices(Garam Masala)
- 2 Cups Basmathi Rice
- ½ kg Shrimp/Prawns
- ½ cup fresh Coconut paste
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 2 Tomatoes Sliced
- 1 Green Chilli Sliced
- 2 tbsp Red Chilli powder
- ½ tbsp Turmeric
- 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Red Color(mix in water)
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 Bay leaves
- 5 Cloves
- 2 Cardamons
- 2 Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- ¼ tbsp Nutmug powder
- Cashew pieces
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Chopped Mint leaves
- 4 tbsp Ghee/Butter
- 1 Cup Curd/Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch Tasting salt
- 1 Star Anise
- Take Rice cooker Vessel.
- Put 3 cups Water,2 cups Basmathi Rice in Vessel.
- Put 4 tbsp Ghee/Butter ,Coriander leaves,Mint Leaves,Chopped Onion,Salt.
- Put half Garam masala's includes Cumin seeds,Bay leaves,Cloves,Cardamons,Cinnamon,Fennel Seeds,Nutmug powder,Star Anise,remaining half spices will add while preparing Biriyani masala.
- Cook Rice in Electric RiceCooker.(Boil Rice up to 90%).
- Pour Red color water in round shape on Rice when Rice cooked almost 85%.
- Heat 5 tbsp of oil in pan over medium heat.
- Put Cumin seeds,Bay leaves,Cloves,Cinnamon,Nutmug powder,Star Anise in oil.
- Put Green Chillis,Onions,Salt fry untill Onions turn Golden Brown color.
- Put Ginger Garlic Paste fry untill it turn Golden Brown color.
- Put Coconut Paste fry untill it turn Golden Brown color.
- Put Tomato slices,Turmeric,Coriander powder fry until no lumps.
- Put Shrimp/prawns ,salt,Red Chilli powder,Cardamons,Fennel seeds,Cashew pieces fry until Shrimp get cooked and gravy become thick(Dark brown color).
- Once Prawns fried properly,add 1 cup curd,Coriander leaves,Mint leaves cook for 2 mins.
- Put Biriyani Rice and mix it properly and carefully(rice should not break).
- Sprinkle Coriander powder,Red Chilli powder on top and cook for 10 to 15 min by closing lid.