Cilantro & Mint Raita
Recipe type: Appetiser
The ‘Cilantro & Mint’ combination can be very addictive, full of flavor and freshness. Try this Cilantro and Mint Raita and you’ll wonder if you are eating the Raita with the Biryani or the Biryani with the Raita. Between us, we think they were ‘made for each other’…
- Cilantro – 15-20 springs
- Fresh Mint Leaves (no stalks) – handful
- Yogurt/Curd – 1 Cup, well beaten
- Salt – to taste
- Green Chili – to taste
- Roasted Cumin Powder – ½ tsp
- Chaat Masala – ¼ tsp
- Grind the Cilantro (Coriander leaves), Mint Leaves and Green Chili into a paste with a couple of spoons of Yogurt.
- Add the Cilantro, Mint & Green Chili paste to the well-beaten Yogurt.
- Add in the Roasted Cumin Powder, Chaat Masala and Salt.
- Mix well, chill and serve with Biryani or any other dish.