Cualiflower Salad Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Cualiflower Salad recipe at home. This is delicoious and nutricious salad. If you find this Cualiflower Salad recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Cualiflower Salad recipe, so that any one can make this Cualiflower Salad very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into flowers
- For Dressing:
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of chopped garlic
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint (optional)
- Boil the cauliflower pieces in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl, combine the peanut oil, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, pepper to taste, and garlic.
- Pour this liquid over the cooked cauliflower and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
- Finally sprinkle the yogurt and mint leaves.
- Now Cualiflower Salad is ready to serve.